Self-hosted SeekTable setup
You can install and run SeekTable on-premise with docker:
- Ensure that docker is installed. If not: Docker CE setup instructions.
- Ensure that docker-compose (or analog) is installed. If not: install Docker Compose as a container.
Download SeekTable configuration for docker-compose: docker-compose.tar.gz (and extract the files):
$ wget https://www.seektable.com/docker-compose.tar.gz -P ./
$ tar xf docker-compose.tar.gz
- Optional: edit
docker-compose.seektable.env file to configure app base URL and other self-hosted SeekTable system settings.
- Ensure that server's firewall allows incoming connections for ports
Run the following command:
$ sudo docker-compose up
Now you can open
http://your_server_hostname_or_ip/ and create accounts in your local SeekTable installation.
-d option if you want to run SeekTable in the background.
If your installation is accessible from internet you may configure NGINX as reverse proxy and enable HTTPS (this is optional).
- Download SeekTable configuration for docker-compose: docker-compose.tar.gz.
- Use kubernetes/kompose
to deploy SeekTable to Kubernetes directly with
kompose up, or
kompose convert to convert SeekTable's docker-compose.yml to files that you can use with
: to refresh downloaded images run
$ sudo docker-compose pull
, or use
docker pull command
for all SeekTable
images (listed below). It is recommended to use latest version of docker images published on Docker Hub.
: standard version of self-hosted SeekTable uses Sqlite and not designed for multiple containers (replicas) per service.
If you are interested in the high-availability version that supports horizontal scale please contact us
In case of complications or questions please contact email@example.com.
SeekTable installation uses 2 docker images:
This is main SeekTable web application. You can use this image for FREE with the following conditions:
- installation should be used/accessed only by employees/customers of your company; you cannot make it public (accessible for everyone).
- usage of modified image is prohibited (changes in any application files including css/js etc)
- if you use installation more than 14 days you need to inform us about it: provide company details, contact email, number of installations to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can change usage conditions or unlock additional SeekTable features with paid subscriptions.
FREE with trial notices/limitations
$499/year per deployment
PivotData microservice is a reporting engine used by SeekTable (both products have the same owner).
It is available as separate commercial product that requires per-deployment license key,
but when used as part of self-hosted SeekTable special usage conditions are applicable:
- PivotData microservice that runs in trial mode (without a license key) can be used for any period of time in production use.
- You cannot use PivotData microservice as a separate product (call its web API directly).
- In trial mode notices are shown in reports and some limitations are applied on the reports size (you'll get an appropriate error if you reach them).
You can hide these notices / remove report size limitations by purchasing PivotData microservice license key for your deployment.
Paid subscriptions for self-hosted SeekTable additional features
Administrator role for one or several accounts. Administrator can:
- add/update/delete user accounts, login-as-user
- restore account data from XML backup
- enable "admin" role for any number of users
- system setup: disable public sign-up (users can be added only by admin), disable self-delete for user accounts, disable file upload / add cube for non-admins
|$499 / year
Requires: system admin
Use your company logo/brand instead of SeekTable, hide "Generated by" and "Powered by" notices in app/exports/shared reports,
hide links to seektable.com website, set custom footer content for emails and PDF export, customize SeekTable app visual styles by adding your own CSS.
||$499 / year
|Single sign-on (SSO)
Ability to setup SSO with WS-Federation (Active Directory with ADFS, Azure Directory etc).
Support of SAML2 or custom SSO flow may be added upon request.
||$499 / year
Team owner role for high-powered user(s) who is creating the data and sharing it with others. Team owner can:
Only user who creates and shares cubes/reports need to have a paid subscription; viewers are usual free accounts. Number of 'viewers' in the team is not limited.
- manage team members
- share cubes/reports to team members with access control
For self-hosted SeekTable it is possible to activate team owner role for unlimited number of users with a fixed price.
$25 / month / user
when billed anually
Ability to use advanced features for reports published to web (public link view):
Only user who creates and publishes the reports need to have a paid subcription.
There are no any limitations on the number of 'viewers' (in case of enourmous traffic we'll contact you).
- interactive report view: pagination (for pivot tables), sort by labels/values, inputs for parameters
- enable exports (PDF, CSV, Excel etc), extend export limit for rows
- customize styles with CSS rules
- apply report parameters and refresh report from host webpage without IFRAME reload
- auto refresh report every N minutes
For self-hosted SeekTable it is possible to activate advanced publishing/embedding for unlimited number of users with fixed price.
$25 / month / user
when billed anually
It is possible to purchase special support packages if you (or your company) need guaranteed help with SeekTable deployment, setup or troubleshooting.
Request 14 Day Trial
Trial period may be extended if you need more time for the decision-making process.