This documentation page assumes that you already have a SeekTable account.
Create your free
account by signing up
You can subscribe yourself to SeekTable reports and receive emails on a schedule you set.
With self-service subscriptions users can tell SeekTable how often they want to receive the emails:
daily, weekly or monthly, and specify a specific time (choose a hour when to send emails).
Depending on the subscription configuration, the email can contain:
- report widgets in the email body (chart image / table)
- link to the report
- attachments with PDF, Excel, CSV exports
How to subscribe to report
- Open the report and click on Share → Subscribe menu item.
- Choose a time & frequency for the report delivery:
- Use "Run Now" button to send a test email.
- To disable subscription choose "Off" option and click on "Update".
: in self-hosted SeekTable
"Subcribe" function is disabled by default, to enable it your installation needs to have "System/users administration" subscription.