Releases self-hosted SeekTable
- 2019 Apr 02
- CSV connector: now it is possible to use report parameters and specify filtering expression for rows
- MongoDb connector: added possibility to specify custom stages (before/after $group)
- Report parameters: added ability to choose an editor (textbox, dropdown or multivalue dropdown, checkbox) and specify custom expression to evaluate parameter value
- White-label mode new options: "Custom Public Report CSS", "Custom Public Report footer HTML", "Custom Signup Page HTML"
- Added API key generation that may be used with Zapier or MS Flow
- Share by email: if chart is enabled it is also included into email body as image
- When there is no saved reports for the cube SeekTable tries to suggest several reports (by date, by location etc).
- Pivot table report type: quick links to change "expand/collapse" mode if several dimensions are selected for rows or columns.
- Set of minor UI fixes and usability improvements
- Reporting engine: v.1.5.1 changes log
- 2019 Feb 22
- New feature: expand/collapse mode for pivot tables (can be enabled in "Format" tab)
- New feature: "show rows" in drill-down menu (appears on value-cell click in pivot tables)
- Expressions: now
Html.Link are supported in pivot tables
- Reporting engine: v.1.5.0 changes log
- 2019 Feb 01
- Added ability to enable "Clone" for CSV cubes (with variable in 'docker-compose.seektable.env')
- Added new option for "Restore" dialog (available for self-hosted SeekTable admins): "Generate new record IDs" which restores cubes/reports with new IDs.
This mode is useful for 'mass-clone' when backup is restored in the same account, or to re-create the some sample cubes in another account(s).
- 2019 Jan 22
- New feature: white label mode (available only for self-hosted SeekTable with paid subscription): use your company logo/brand instead of SeekTable, hide "Generated by" and "Powered by" notices in app/exports/shared reports, hide links to seektable.com website, set custom footer content for emails and PDF export, customize SeekTable app visual styles by adding your own CSS.
- Added ability to override saved report options with 'cfg' URL parameter
- A lot of minor improvements / bugfixes
- Reporting engine: v.1.4.4 changes log
- 2018 Nov 29
- New feature: Configure Published Report form (UI for public link options)
- New feature: Backup cubes/reports configuration (XML) that can be restored by self-hosted admin
- Fix: filter autcomplete positioning issue
- Expressions: added
Html.SetReportParameters function (sets report parameter(s) on click),
Html.Raw (for 'flat table' reports only)
- Public report: when parameters are changed this is reflected in URL, browser back can be used as 'undo'
- ElasticSearch data source: now parameters are supported and may be used in special filtering condition
- Reporting engine: v.1.4.3 changes
- 2018 Oct 23
- New feature: self-hosted administration (available only for self-hosted SeekTable with paid subscription)
- New feature: team sharing when cubes/reports may be shared to other SeekTable users with access control (paid subscription)
- New feature: advanced publishing/embedding options for reports published to web (paid subscription)
- New data source: Oracle
- Flat tables optimization: supported up to 50k rows, this limit can be increased in self-hosted SeekTable
- Reporting engine: v.1.4.1 changes
- SeekTable web application migrated to .NET Core 2.1 (better performance and stability)
- Now report parameters may be specified in public report URLs (reports published to web)
- A lot of minor enhancements and bugfixes
- Reporting engine: v.1.4.0
- First release of docker images for self-hosted SeekTable
- Self-hosted version offers exactly the same functionality as cloud version
- Based on reporting engine v.1.3.2