SeekTable is a simple but powerful web tool for ad-hoc reporting with pivot tables and pivot charts.
It helps you make data-driven decisions and get valuable insights from your tabular data.
Lets suppose you have business data (sales, production, financial, audit, survey etc) in Excel or CSV files and you want to find instant answers to specific business questions like:
- What happened?
- When? Who?
- How many?
You can get answers on these questions in seconds simply by uploading your data file to SeekTable cloud service and creating
summary reports (crosstabs) with simple web interface. No IT background needed, it is enough to understand basic
pivot table concepts.
Pivot tables can be a great way to explore your data (even if you're not quite sure what you're looking for yet);
configured reports may be saved for future use, shared by email or exported to Excel or PDF file.
Supported Data Sources
- CSV/TSV/Excel files
- SQL databases: SQL Server, MySql (MariaDB), PostgreSql (Amazon Redshift), Yandex ClickHouse
When database is used as a data source you always get actual data in your reports (real-time reporting).
Reports created from CSV files may be updated by uploading new version of the data.
Web Pivot Table Features
Next: Quick Start
- Labels grouping (several dimensions per rows or columns), sub-totals
- Several values (measures) in one table
- Sort table by values, totals or labels
- Simple keyword-based filter
- Data exploration with drill-down
- Pivot charts: bar, stacked bar, horizontal bar, line, scatter, area, pie, donut
- Server-side pagination for large pivot tables (thousands of rows or columns), top N limits
- Calculations: percentage of grand total/row total/column total, difference from, difference as percentage, running total
- Heatmap (highlight max values)